for under $1.75 per Person:
A Whole Month of Recipes
Hi, my name is Michelle, and I have an overworked husband and two picky children. Guess what? Every day I have to cook a healthy, tasty and inexpensive dinner without spending hours in the kitchen. Do you?
Do you have the same problem?
I think you do. We all do. Year after year I faced the process of everyday careful choosing what to cook. Will my daughter consider it healthy enough to eat? Will my son consider it tasty enough? Will my husband eat it, or will he frown and grab junk food instead? He knows the repercussions, but still... Oh, choices, choices... Why be uncertain?
Eventually, I ended up with a list of recipes that work every time. Of course, you cannot use the same recipe every day, you have to rotate them, but once you got enough of them, the daily choice becomes easy. So I prepared a month of recipes for every day and I'd like to share them with you. They are healthy, they are tasty, they are easy to cook, and they are inexpensive. Every day, the recipes allow cooking a dinner for the whole family for less than $7; that's less than $1.75 per person.
Let me get one thing straight: this is not a diet. No soy hamburgers, no pulverized swamp grass drinks, this is not medicine, you know, this is food. A kind of meals that our grandmothers were feeding their families for centuries. Except that they are easy to cook. Those are the recipes for the busy working moms like you and me.
When making these recipes, I followed five simple principles:
- It has to be nutritious food. It should contain everything that food should provide.
- It should be easy and fast to make. I like to cook something exquisite for my family from time to time, but not every day.
- It should be good for the stomach, acceptable even for a little child or an elderly person, when in-laws come to visit.
- It should be inexpensive.
- It should be tasty! No sense to cook dinner and eat it without pleasure.
So, what's in the book? You get 62 pages of dinner recipes for four.
For every day you have a salad and a main dish. Every recipe contains a complete list of ingredients with the exact quantities, how to make it, and a detailed estimate of the cost of all the ingredients personally checked in different local supermarkets.
Each recipe is located on a separate page, so that you can easily print it.
Also, the introduction contains several recipes for breakfasts. Would your son like a "James Bond breakfast"?
If you prefer a printed and bound traditional book, you can buy this book separately here at CafePress. But in my opinion, eBook is a better option. To start from it is in a convenient and portable PDF format that can be read almost anywhere including Windows, Mac, Linux, and most PDAs. And, of course, you can print it and read it the traditional way.
Sounds good? There is more. Have I mentioned that from time to time, I like to cook something exquisite for the family? You, probably, like that too. If you buy my eBook of recipes now, I'll give you two bonuses.
Free Bonus #1: "Fourteen Recipes from Count Stroganoff"
The first one is "Fourteen Recipes from Count Stroganoff". Ever heard of "beef stroganoff"? That's his. He was a renown gourmet and expert in French, Russian, and Eastern European Cuisines. Here are a few facts about him and his family:
- The Stroganoff family was the official and the only purveyor of Russian caviar to the Imperial Russian Court.
- He studied French Cuisine in Paris while being an officer of the Russian Imperial Army, staying there to ensure that Napoleon could not return.
- In his memoirs, he describes how he and his friends were going to street restaurants in Paris shouting "Bistro!", which means "Fast!" If you ever visit Paris and eat at a street bistro, you'll know now why it is called this way.
- His cuisine allowed him to live for 92 years. I don't know if it complies with any modern diet (probably not), but it clearly was a very healthy one.
- His chief cook worked for Count de Talleyrand before him, and before that, for the Queen of the British Empire.
- His family was the second richest family in the whole Russian Empire.
- While being the governor of the city of Odessa, he employed more than 100 people in his kitchen, and every hungry person in the city was allowed to come to his table.
And the nice thing is that you don't have to be as rich as count Stroganoff to enjoy the meals by his recipes. Most of the recipes in this bonus eBook have quite a reasonable cost. This book alone costs $11.97 at CafePress, and you get it free!
Free Bonus #2: "Soft Landing Your Family Budget
The second bonus is my eBook "Soft Landing Your Family Budget: 14 Steps to Manage Downsizing Family Finances in Downsizing Times" The title tells it all. The book is actually published, and you can buy a printed copy at Amazon. Or you can get it in eBook form as a free bonus to my eBook "Dinners for the Family of Four Under $1.75 per Person". Here is a little quote from the introduction to "Soft Landing":
"Today many families find themselves in a complicated financial situation. Families who lived on two salaries, have to adjust to only one. Families who counted on stock options, now have to live on salary. And salaries don't grow today as they used to, if they grow at all. Despite all the money you still bring home, and all the efforts you apply, you are still slowly, but consistently going down. These are the families, this book is written for."
Ready to Order?
So, here is what you get:
- eBook "Family Dinners for under $1.75 per Person: A Whole Month of Recipes"; its normal price is $19.97, but if your order before the end of the day you'll get it on sale for $14.97.
- Free Bonus #1: eBook "14 Recipes from
$9.97 value (or $11.97 for a hardcopy at CafePress!)
- Free Bonus #2: eBook "Soft Landing Your
- Convenient and portable eBooks in Adobe PDF format that you can read almost anywhere including Windows, Mac, Linux, many PDAs and other compact devices;
- Instant access to the book. Once you've completed the payment, you will be
instantly forwarded to the download page (use "Return to
Merchant" link on the payment confirmation page.)
Just in case your computer went down at that moment, you will also receive an email with the download URL and the receipt within 24 hours of the purchase.
- Unconditional 30 day refund warranty. If you are not satisfied with the purchase, just send us a notice to within 30 days of the billing date and I will refund the complete amount of the purchase, no questions asked.
Click here:to get eBook and free bonuses.
Please, note that the charge will show on your statement as "PayPal GALIEL NET" If you don't have a PayPal account, ignore their login form and press the "Don't have a PayPal account" link. You will be able to pay with any major credit card without PayPal account.
Ordering the book is secure. We never see or handle your credit card data, PayPal handles the whole transaction on their state-of-the-art infrastructure that includes all the latest updates and security patches. Your credit card information is passed from your browser to PayPal over the Internet encrypted and only PayPal will be able to access it.
"Recipes to Treat Your Family
Also, you can subscribe to my mail list "Treat Your Family like Nobility", where I occasionally send the recipes of the old aristocratic families. I will never share your address with anybody, promise.
You can also visit my blog "Recipes to Treat Your Family like Nobility" where I publish the same recipes.